top of page
HEMPY'S ROASTED SALTED HEMP BANANA LOAF
3 Large Bananas, the riper the better
5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 c Brown Sugar
1 1⁄3 c Wholemeal Flour
2 1⁄5 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1⁄4 cup Hempy's Roasted Salted Hemp Seeds + extra to Sprinkle on top
1. Preheat oven to 356° F, and grease a loaf tin.
2. Mash bananas, then stir in oil, vanilla and brown sugar,
3. Sift in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. Add hemp seeds and fold to combine before transferring to a loaf tin.
5. Sprinkle with hemp seed and bake for 35 - 40 minutes, until an inserted skewer comes out clean. If the top browns too quickly, cover with foil or move to a bottom rack in the oven.
There you have it! Enjoy!
Hempy's Banana Bread: Recipes
bottom of page